Advantage Home Care is Douglas County's premiere locally owned in-home care provider. Caregivers work one-on-one, helping seniors and disabled people in their own homes. Advantage Home Care is seeking compassionate and ethical caregivers.
In-home care is a rapidly growing and changing industry and you can be a part of the exciting opportunities it presents.
- Forty percent (40%) of Americans over age 65 need daily assistance with normal activities of daily living.
- Ninety percent (90%) want to remain in their own homes as long as possible.
- Advantage Home Care recognizes that individualized training, recognition, and scheduling help our caregivers feel valued and appreciated.
- Quality caregivers are the core of our business, and the reason we are Douglas County’s largest in-home care agency.
We only hire caregivers we would feel comfortable sending to help our own families.
We believe this extra care and attention provides a better experience not only for our caregivers, but also for the families we serve.
Do you think caregiving is great match for you? Apply today!
As an Advantage Home Care employee, you will have the opportunity to benefit from our in-house continuing education, which includes: bloodborne pathogen and infection control classes, body mechanics training, gait belt and Hoyer lift training, occupied bed changes, dementia care, and other relevant topics.
Because we value and respect our caregivers, they tend to stay with us for the lifetime of their caregiving careers. Most of our caregivers have been with us more than three years.
Apply now if the following statements are true for you:
- Verifiable caregiving experience
- A friendly, flexible attitude
- A reliable car and valid car insurance
- Willingness to cook and do light housekeeping
- The ability to pass a background and reference check
- Ability to pass a drug test
Numbers don't lie. Take a look at how we stack up!
Ready to start your career?