Join a team that provides amazing support, great training, growth opportunities and a Fresh Perspective on your Career.
Our ideal caregivers have a warm and caring personality, experience with in-home care, a clean background, and their own transporation. We provided excellent training opportunities, part-time and full-time options, and holiday incentives.
Our caregivers are carefully screened, trained, and committed to providing our clients with the best possible care and attention. All of our employees are insured and bonded and each caregiver is provided with our Care Safe training program that addresses issues such as Infection Control, Roles and Responsibilities, Home Care Assistance, and in-home Safety.
In addition, we provide our employees with training sessions that cover such topics as Alzheimer's and Dementia Care, Personal Care, and recognizing Elder Abuse. Our caregivers at Fresh Perspective Home Care can also utilize our office support staff (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for care plan adjustments and for any questions and concerns that may arise while they are providing care.
"Our goal is to help those in need, keeping them independent for as long as possible. That means making sure our caregivers have the tools and training they need to provide the highest quality care."
General Manager of Fresh Perspective Home Care
Our family focused philosophy is what makes Fresh Perspective Home Care a trusted and highly recommended non-medical home care resource. Our family of caring, professional, and experienced caregivers are carefully selected to provide our clients with compassionate assistance to make life easier for them and to provide your family with peace of mind.
To create an environment where our Team Members are provided with meaningful opportunities for a career in Home Health Care and to service our Clients with honest, patient and compassionate care in the comfort of their own home with a focus on privacy, dignity, wellbeing , and overall quality of life. We support this Mission with ongoing training, innovation, selective hiring practices and constant reinforcement of our core Values.
Our Values define who we are and permeate all aspects of our business and daily interactions with our Clients, Team Members and the community.
• We make a difference in the lives of those with whom we interact
• We respect the privacy, dignity, and opinions of our Clients and Team Members
• We support our community and strive to be a positive influence.
• We provide caring support at all levels
• We are compassionate, kind and respectful
• We are professional
• We communicate effectively
• We keep our promises
• We support overall health and wellness
• We promote independence and success
• We value diversity, collaboration, and teamwork
• We are friendly and fun
• We genuinely respect and care about our Clients, our community and ourselves
Fresh Perspective Home Care strives to be the Best-In-Class in-home care provider in southwest Michigan, attract Team Members who share our Values and have a positive impact in the communities we service.
We demonstrate the commitment to our Values through our pledge to:
• Treat all of our Clients and Team Members with kindness, dignity and respect
• Communicate openly and honestly, listen carefully and respond thoughtfully
• Keep our promises to our Clients and fellow Team Members
• Foster a spirit of collaboration and teamwork that values honesty and diversity
• Create a work environment that is friendly, fun, caring and sensitive to work/family balance
• Encourage continued professional growth through training and career advancement
• Design and deliver in-home care that promotes client independence and wellness
• Align ourselves with service organizations and professionals who share our Values
• Share who we are and what we do so we may continue to be a trusted provider to our Clients and a respected employer in our community and to our Team Members.
Numbers don't lie. Take a look at how we stack up!
Ready to start your career with a Fresh Perspective? Apply to join the team!