Home Helpers of DuPage and Will Counties offers you a way to make a difference in an older adult's life. We are eleven years old and growing rapidly. We need your help to serve older adults in Central DuPage and Northern Will Counties and offer immediate placement if you are the right candidate.
Click and see why our clients love us!
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Full-time and flexible part-time work available
- Competitive pay: we expect your best and we pay accordingly
- Health insurance
- Early access to your paycheck with PayActiv
- Paid initial and annual training programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Client continuity: good for clients and caregivers
We’ve also been awarded Employer of Choice - Best of Home Care recognition three years in a row by Home Care Pulse, an independent research company. Our caregivers’ high satisfaction ratings are one more sign that this is a great place to work!
Here’s How You’ll Make a Difference in an Older Adult’s Life:
- Your assistance with their routine activities and personal care helps them to live independently
- Your reminders to take their medications helps them to stay healthy and out of the hospital
- Your assistance preparing their meals provides them regular nutrition and a healthy diet
- Your light housekeeping in their kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom helps them to enjoy life in a safe, healthy environment
- Your companionship helps them to combat loneliness and isolation
Watch the video below to see Home Helpers caregivers in action!
Interested? Here’s What You Need to Show:
- The desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- A caring heart, compassion, patience, and dependability
- Previous caregiving experience; it’s definitely not a must, but it is a plus
- A previous employer or family member who can vouch for your performance and character
- The ability to our pass pre-employment screening
- A car is not a must, but it is a strong plus. A valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance are required if you drive.
Ready to Go? Here’s What You Need to Do Next:
Call us at (630) 515-1185. We want to talk to you about becoming one of our exceptional caregivers. Or click below to apply 24/7:
Want to see more of how our caregivers make a difference every day?
Click to check out our EXCEPTIONAL CAREGIVERS STORIES.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Home Helpers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.