Krause Auto Group honors the communities we serve in by getting involved with local charities and causes. Here are a few of our favorite partnerships:
- Chris Draft Family Foundation - Raises support for education and research on the rare form of lung cancer that Krause Auto family member Angie Krause suffered from. The Foundation focuses on eight primary initiatives with overarching themes that stress the importance of education, healthy lifestyles, character development, personal responsibility, self-discipline and physical fitness.
- Hospice and Pallative Care Lake Norman - For over 15 years, Krause Auto has been active in supporting special events and sponsoring their annual regatta. Our employees even volunteer to participate!
- Angels & Sparrows Soup Kitchen - Founded by a former Krause Auto employee, we support Angels & Sparrows Soup Kitchen through fundraising events and food donations.
- Paul Briggs Memorial Rodeo - Paul Briggs was a valued employee of our Asheville Ford location who lost his life after battling cancer. This event provides a memorial scholarship in Paul's name to a local developing student.
- Hearts with Hands - Krause Auto aids Hearts with Hands' local disaster relief efforts through donations and volunteer support.
- Anderson Youth Sports - Anderson Ford is proud to sponsor several local schools and organizations with uniforms and equipment.
- Going Places Non Profit- Hyundai of North Charleston provides support to the organization Going Places. Their focus is providing bicycles to underprivileged kids.