The Bachrodt family opened their first Chevrolet dealership in Rockford, Illinois in 1953, owned and operated by, Lou Bachrodt Jr., the patriarch of the family. In 1980 it moved to its current location at the Cherryvale Mall. To date, we still own and operate two dealerships in Rockford, Illinois offering Chevrolet, Jeep (Eagle,) Buick, BMW, Pontiac, GMC, Volkswagen and Isuzu.
- In 1983, Lou Bachrodt III opened Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- In 1996, Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet was built in Coconut Creek, Florida.
- In 2001, The Bachrodts purchased Palm Chevrolet/Kia in Ocala, Florida.
- In 2003, The Bachrodts added Lou Bachrodt Mazda in Coconut Creek, Florida.
- In 2006, The Bachrodts added Palm Chevrolet in Gainesville, Florida.
- In 2010, The Bachrodts added Tri-County Trucks in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- In 2013, The Bachrodts purchased a Freightliner Trucks dealership in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- In 2015, The Bachrodts opened another Freightliner Trucks dealership in Miami, Florida.
- In 2016, The Bachrodts opened Rhode Island Truck Center in East Providence, Rhode Island.
As you can see, Team Bachrodt has grown considerably, with over 750 associates and hopefully one more – YOU!