Since 1912, Rohrich has continued to grow in the Pittsburgh area.
Rohrich begins in 1912 in Allentown, after Charles W. Rohrich purchased Hill Top Poultry and Fish.
The Army introduced Charlie Rohrich to his new career while serving during WWI.
Charlie opens Dormont Auto Station selling & repairing the horseless carriage.
Charlie opens Liberty Motor Sales for Studebaker, Maxwell, Overland, Willys-Knight & Chrysler.
Liberty Motor Sales becomes exclusive Packard dealer.
Charlie moves Packard to Mt. Lebanon & adds Nash.
Rohrich buys a Goodyear station at West Liberty Ave. and Dormont Ave.
Charles W Rohrich Cadillac opens at the current location of today.
Cadillac shifted all production to the war effort from 1942-1945.
Charlie expands to a new 35,000 square foot dealership on West Liberty Ave.
Charlie’s son Jim serves in Korean war & returns to join the Rohrich team.
Charlie officially transferred the Charles W. Rohrich Co. to his son Jim.
Rohrich Cadillac doubles in size when the adjacent Studebaker store closes.
Rohrich Toyota opens becoming the largest dealer in Pittsburgh.
When asked what gave him the drive and work ethic in his early years, his comment was short and poignant..."Hunger".
Rohrich becomes one of the first Lexus dealers in North America.
Rohrich welcomes Mazda and a state-of-the-art Collision Center.
Lexus of North Hills is added as Lexus becomes the number one luxury brand.
Honda is added in the popular area of East Liberty Pittsburgh.
Bentley Pittsburgh is added to the Premium Rohrich brands.
Rohrich Cadillac under goes a complete transformation after 75 years in business.
Maserati of Pittsburgh joins Bentley as a new building is planned for 2018.