Caregiver Responsibilities May Include -
Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification? Are you a caregiver overwhelmed with the need to care for many patients at one time? Would you prefer to spend time developing relationships with your clients instead of rushing between patients? If you love to work with people and have a history as a caregiver, you can become a visiting Angel!
1. Create a joyful and safe environment.
2. Understand and adhere to information in individual client's Home Plan of Care.
3. Assist with bathing, dressing, feeding, hygiene, shaving, grooming, bedtime care, and medication reminders.
4. Assist with exercise, ambulation and transfer activities.
5. Light Housekeeping and Laundry.
6. Assist with errands, shopping and transportation.
7. Exhibit positive attitude and behavior and demonsrate respect for employees and clients.
8. Respond and attend to client's requests promptly.
9. Participate in required in-service training programs and adhere to Visiting Angels policies.