Building a Legacy
The origin of Dayton Toyota started back in 1959 in a small garage in Jamesburg, New Jersey as Lincoln Avenue Motors. Mr. Lew Reynolds was the owner and he had a reputation for taking great care of his customers. Toyota was brand new in the United States and the dealership started with only three new Toyopet models to sell. But business grew quickly as Toyota added the Corona, Land Cruiser, 4Runner, Corolla, Camry and many other models. Lincoln Avenue Motors customers were always treated by Mr. Reynolds and his staff like family.
Mr. Reynolds legacy is carried on today even though his small garage has now grown to a 21 acre state-of-the-art facility on Route 130 in South Brunswick, NJ . Despite its size, Dayton Toyota and its current staff and owner, David Nappa, continue to treat customers like family.