About Grogan's Towne
In 1959, Joe Grogan opened Joe Grogan Motors, now known as Grogan’s Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. The first dealership location was on Phillips and Haverhill in Toledo. It started as a Plymouth dealership and in 1962 started selling Chrysler. In 1966, Mr. Grogan moved the dealership to a new location on Jackman road in Toledo. In 1975, after the death of Joe Grogan the name was changed to Grogan Chrysler/Plymouth. And, in May of 1997, Grogan Chrysler Plymouth changed the name to Grogan’s Towne Chrysler and moved to a new, state-of-the-art facility on Telegraph Road in Toledo accommodating over 500 new and used vehicles. The facility proved to be very conducive to serving customers. Sales sky rocketed and customers were satisfied.
In March of 2008, Grogan’s Towne acquired the Dodge franchise making them Toledo’s only Chrysler and Dodge dealership. Since the inception of the new facility in 1997, Grogan’s Towne had planned for an expansion of their dealership. “With a 51,000 square foot facility and 9.5 acres of land our dealership is very conducive to expansion,” said Denny Amrhein, general manager/partner. “We have been ready for this for quite some time and are excited to have another line of vehicles to offer to our customers”. Grogan’s Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is a full service dealership offering new (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram) and used sales; a Chrysler ASE certified service department, servicing all makes and models; a parts department and a body shop. Grogan’s Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is Toledo’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram Truck headquarters offering the area’s largest inventory of Chrysler, Jeep Dodge and Ram trucks. The Grogan’s Towne family continues to offer customers one more reason to think of Grogan’s Towne when in need of their new or used vehicle, service, parts or body shop work. Come see for yourself!