History of the Lou Fusz Automotive Network

The origin of the Lou Fusz Motor Company dates to 1952 when Louis Fusz, Sr. purchased the outstanding shares of a Dodge and Plymouth dealership. Two years later, Mr Fusz bought West End Pontiac in Clayton and subsequently changed the name of the dealership to Lou Fusz Pontiac. In 1956, the business was moved to 1075 South Brentwood. During the following year, MG and Austin Healey franchises were acquired, and the Lou Fusz Motors Company was formed.

As the business in Clayton escalated, Mr. Fusz found it necessary to enlarge the facilities. Property at 1025 N. Lindbergh was acquired for expansion and in 1965, the Pontiac dealership was relocated to this site.

In 1969 after his graduation from college, Lou Fusz, Jr. joined the company. He soon undertook the duties of General Manager and Vice- President. Soon after that Lou Fusz, Sr. became the chairman of the Board and Lou Fusz, Jr. became the President and Chief Operating Office.

In 2014, Lou Fusz, Jr., takes over the Chairman of the Board. The leadership is handed over to the third generation for Fusz. Randy Fusz becomes the President and CEO. Lou Fusz III as Director of Fixed Operations, Peter Fusz as Director of Preowned Operations and Patrick Fusz as Director Of New Vehicle Operations.

Timeline